Table of Contents
tean sex,The walking tractor, usually have two wheels, can be controlled by one person. Walking tractors can working with different attachments such as cultivators, trailers, and tillers. Walking tractors are mainly used for gardening, industrial beautification, small-scale agriculture etc. It is also called a single-axle walking tractor, walk-behind tractor, or power tillage machine.
Overview of Walking Tractors
kaisa nord,The walking tractor is a small tractor, transportation, and agricultural machinery. It is popular in agriculture in various countries. It is powered by a diesel engine. And it is very popular with farmers. Because its featutres that small, flexible, and powerful.
This small walking tractor machine can walk with many different agriculture machinery. Such as double-disc plow, single plow, double plough, corn planter, wheat planter, mud wheel, rotavator, trailer, sprinkler,porn web in , ditcher, rotary plow machine, etc. It is widely used in plain, mountainous, and hilly areas.
porn oldman,It can be equipped with corresponding agricultural machinery for plowing, rotary tilling, harvesting, seeding, fielding, pumping, and other operations. Towing for short-distance transportation is also ok for this tractor. The driver holds the armrest to control the operating mechanism, tow, or drive the supporting agricultural tools for operation.
Walking Tractor Attachments
nikita von,The attachments that can be matched with the walking tractor are double disc plough, single plough, double plough, mud wheel, rotavator, wheat planter, corn planter, trailer, etc.
Different Uses of Walking Tractors
free sex big,Farming walking tractor with a plow——walking tractor plough
borwap co,Walking tractor with trenching——walking tractor trencher
guy porn,Agricultural walking tractor with ridging——walking tractor ridger
piano porn,Walking tractor with a rotary tiller——walking tractor tiller
tiller match with 12 Hp walking tractor offers you the opportunity to dig 6″ to 10″ deep. It is much like a rototiller. The action is to churn the soil to aerate it and break it up.,www com 69
Walking Tractor with Corn Seeding and Wheat Seeding
www sexbideo,Combine corn planter/wheat planter with your walking tractor and place your grain seed into the land where it will flourish. This can solve the hit or miss results of seeding.
Walking tractor with trailer
ytube8,When the trailer is matched with a walking tractor, it can be used for all-terrain transportation. And they also make the tasks that walking tractors can complete on your diversified farm more diversified. From the transportation of compost during planting to the transportation of crops in the field, straw baler, orchard, or pasture.
garal xxx,Our walking tractors have different horsepowers, and our tractors can be matched with different farm tools to complete a series of farming tasks. No matter you are plowing, rotary tilling, ridging, or sowing, our machine can do it. If you interested in our walking tractor, please contact us.
|Model||15HP walking tractor|
|Engine parameter||Engine model||ZS1100|
|Engine Type||Single, horizontal, water-cooled, four-stroke|
|Starting method||hand start/electric start|
|Combustion System||direct injection|
|12 hour: 11.03kw/15hp|
|Min. Ground Distance||185mm|
|Tire Pressure||Field Work||80-200(0.8~2.0kgf/cm2)|
|Transportation Work||140-200(1.4~2.0kgf/cm2 )|
Maintenance of the machine
nikita von,If the walking tractor is left unused for a long time, it may have some problems. In order to avoid problems when used again, we should take measures for maintenance.
- Parking place. It is best to put it in the warehouse, but not to put it together with chemical fertilizers and pesticides, so as not to corrode the parts. If parked outdoors, choose a high-rise, dry and ventilated place. And cover it with plastic sheeting to prevent mechanical damage and corrosion.
- Support the machine. Padded the tractor with wooden piers or masonry to reduce the load on the tires. If the cushion is not supported, the tire must be inflated by 10% to 20%. And to check frequently, always inflate, and indispensable.
- Wash thoroughly. Remove dirt and oil from the exterior of the tractor. Comprehensively inspect, adjust and tighten all parts and screws to avoid loosening and falling off.
- Put clean oil and water. After the tractor is out of service, drain the cooling water, diesel, and oil in the engine.
- Maintain the parts. Take an appropriate amount of dehydrated engine oil (heat the engine oil to about 130°C) and pour it into the intake pipe. And rotate the crankshaft to make the oil adhere to the piston, piston rod, cylinder liner and valve. And shake the piston to compression top dead center. All these actions to prevent the valve spring, push rod and other parts from being compressed for a long time and losing their performance.
- Remove the injector. Clean the injector and put it in clean diesel. And loosen the adjusting screw and plug the injector hole with a wooden plug.
- The axle box is filled with oil. Take 1kg of dehydrated engine oil and pour it into the crankcase. Then swing the crankshaft several times to fill the lubrication system with dehydrated oil.